Amazon is an easy place to buy both high-end and drugstore-priced skincare and makeup. You can’t beat the convenience, and many products for sale get safe ratings from the Environmental Working Group (EWG). Whether you’re looking for a natural serum with anti-aging properties or a gentle face cleaners, you’ll find what you need and have it delivered to your house quickly. Here are the best natural skincare brands on Amazon — and my favorite clean products from each. All products recommended get a 1 or 2 on EWG’s Skin Deep database.
OSEA is a nontoxic skincare line inspired by Malibu, CA, and made in the USA. The high-end products contain organic seaweed concentrates, botanicals, and essential oils. I’m a big fan of the scent-free cleansing milk, which I use as a gentle makeup remover. It’s so moisturizing that it almost feels like a face mask.
Brand: Mad Hippie
Mad Hippie skincare is free from parabens, phthalates, PEGs, perfume, and more potentially-harmful ingredients. In their active-ingredient rich skincare you just get the good stuff. My favorite is the Vitamin C serum, as Vitamin C has been shown to help reduce wrinkles and brighten dark circles and spots.
- Shop Mad Hippie on Amazon
- Buy Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum on Amazon
- Buy Mad Hippie Facial SPF Lotion, SPF 30+ on Amazon
Tata Harper was inspired to learn about safe personal care items after her stepfather was diagnosed with cancer. She has gone on to create a luxurious line of skincare, made in Vermont, that allows you to get results without sacrificing safety. If you want to splurge, while still feeling good about the ingredients, this is for you.
- Shop Tata Harper on Amazon
- Buy Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask on Amazon
- Buy Tata Harper Fortifying Moisturizer on Amazon
Brand: La Roche-Posay
La Roche-Posay, my favorite French pharmacy brand, is available on Amazon. The company goes beyond international ingredient standards when formulating its products and is wonderful for sensitive skin.
- Shop La Roche-Posay on Amazon
- Buy La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen SPF 50 on Amazon
- Buy La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser on Amazon
- Buy La Roche-Posay Redermic C Pure Vitamin C Eye Cream on Amazon
Avene is another French pharmacy brand that makes gentle and high-performing skincare for an affordable price. It’s been around since 1743 and has a track record of matching scientific advancements with the natural power of thermal spring water. I literally can’t go more than a few hours without spraying myself with the Eau Thermale, which is both refreshing and a great setting spray.
- Shop Avene on Amazon
- Buy Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water on Amazon
- Buy Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream on Amazon
- Shop Acure on Amazon
- Buy Acure Radically Rejuvenating Dual Phase Bakuchiol Serum on Amazon
- Buy Acure Radically Rejuvenating Witch Hazel Toner on Amazon
- Buy Acure Brightening Vitamin C Jelly Mask on Amazon