Amazon sells various luxury clean beauty brands, but did you know you can also find your favorite drugstore makeup? The online retail giants sells brands like Cover Girl and Revlon, and I’m happy to report than many of the drugstore beauty products available get a safe rating of 1 or 2 from the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
The drugstore used to a prime example of convenience. But now that prize has been taken by, well, Amazon Prime. You might not get the immediate satisfaction of picking something up at the drugstore, but two-day shipping isn’t so bad. And you never have to leave your home. Here are the best clean drugstore beauty products you can get on Amazon — all of them free of potentially-harmful ingredients.
- Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm: shea and mango butters help keep lips moisturized with a touch of color.
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor: this lipstick will last hours, through drinks and dinner and more drinks.
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Matte Balm: the “Sultry” shade will give you a boost of drama without drying out your lips.
- Revlon Super Lustrous – Matte Lipstick: applies smoothly and provides more pigment.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer: will finish your look by enhancing your natural lip color.
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick, Brilliant Bordeaux: this bold color will last throughout the day.
Related: The Best Drugstore Eye Creams Without Toxic Ingredients
- Maybelline New York The Falsies Push Up Drama Washable Mascara: similar to Benefit’s They Are Real mascara, will give you that so-good-they-must-be fake look.
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara: moisturizing and won’t clump.
- e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara: an affordable, waterproof option.
- Cover Girl Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus Waterproof Eyeliner: deep color and easy to sharpen without a separate sharpener.
- Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow: the only eye product you need when you want a bright and natural look.
- e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner: just as good as Bobbi Brown’s cream eyeliner.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte: will even out your skin and works well with other products that do provide more coverage.
- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder: sits nicely on top of other makeup and helps give me an even finish.
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation: a mousse-like texture that provides an even consistent finish. I especially like it for evenings out.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Buildable Luminous Foundation: will give you a dewy finish and more coverage where you need it.
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Makeup: easy to use and will cover bags and dark under-eye circles.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster: goes from subtle to more impact depending on how much you apply, which helps transition other face products from season to season.
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer: ranked among the best makeup you can buy at the drugstore period by The New York Times.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer: declared the best drugstore foundation / concealer combo out there by some on the internet.
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Concealer: works well at covering under eye circles and lasts long.
- NYX Wonder Pencil: easy to target problem areas with this creamy pencil.