Minimal makeup lets your natural beauty shine through, and my friend Nimisha (pictured) clearly has natural beauty in spades. With a few nontoxic products, she can achieve a no-makeup-makeup look that makes her skin look like it’s glowing from within. Below is the list of products clean beauty makeup artist Cassandra McClure used to create the look. All the makeup is available at Credo Beauty, which maintains strict ingredient standards for everything it sells.
- Lily Lolo Natural Mascara: this is the best clean mascara in my opinion because it adds both volume and length.
- Kjaer Weis Lip Gloss: these glosses come in a range of shades. Find one that closely matches your natural lip color to get that natural polish. Nimisha is wearing the “Treasure” shade.
- Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation: this creamy foundation provides lightweight coverage while helping light reflect off the skin. It’s a dream to rub in. Nimisha is wearing the “Subtlety” shade.
- Ilia Shadow Stick: this is a low-maintenance eye color you can just swipe on to make your eyes pop. Nimisha is wearing the “In Between Days (burnt gold)” shade.
- RMS Champagne Rosé Luminizer: this slightly pink highlighter makes your face iridescent and rosy. . . like you just sipped champagne rosé. Apply it to your upper cheekbones, nose, forehead, and under your eyebrow.
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush: this highly pigmented blush boosts your natural coloring while blending seamlessly into the skin. Nimisha is wearing the “Lovely (rose berry)” shade.
Now that you know her secrets, it’s time to steal Nimisha’s look!